These Egg Muffins are my Go-To Protein Packed breakfast. When I'm feeling super lazy I'll buy pre-chopped veggies from Trader Joe's. I give them a quick sauté in olive oil and throw them in the bottom of the lightly coated muffin tin and pour the egg mixture on top. I'm not an Exact Chef - much to my mother's disappointment. ;) Love you, Mom!
Smiley Faces Optional - but they bring me joy in the mornings when I need a little extra pep in my step!
- chopped veggies (2 handfuls) - the asparagus mix at TJ's is my fave!
- Splash of Almond Milk
- 10 eggs
- pinch of salt
- generous sprinkling of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 8 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Beat eggs together in a large bowl. Mix ham, bell pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, and water into the beaten eggs. ...
- Bake in the preheated oven until muffins are set in the middle (set means not jiggly), 18 to 20 minutes.
Note: These freeze really well! So if you're feeling extra, make a double batch and throw those bad boys in the freezer and you are good to go next week!